Universal Fixation Splint (Patented)
The Universal Fixation Splint (UFS) System are pre-fabricated orthoses manufactured from cork-based polymer. These innovative devices were developed by T-Tape Company and GenMedical (Netherlands) in cooperation with Ortopedijos Klinika (Lithuania) in 2001 and are patented in the USA and worldwide.
The devices are designed for reliable immobilization of the extremities and enjoy a number of advantages over existing prefabricated immobilization products available on the market.
Distributed by company GeniMedical (http://www.genimedical.nl)
> Product specification
> Moldability Characteristics
> Processing Methods
> Images & Videos
> Instructions & Downloads
- “Time is money” – fast and easy to use
- No equipment or tools are needed for application
- Allow for a clean application process with no dust or harmful solvents
- Can be easily tailored with scissors
- X-ray translucent
- No set time – immediate stability
- High degree of conformability
- Correct fixed angle
- Light weight
- Conducive to high degree of ADL (Active Daily Living) for the patient
- Unlimited shelf life
- Two product lines: adult and pediatric
- Allow for the universal module system
Universal Fixation Splint (Patented) Product specification
There are 0 different perforations available.
There are 0 different colors available.
Universal Fixation Splint (Patented) Moldability Characteristics
Universal Fixation Splint (Patented) Processing Methods
Universal Fixation Splint (Patented) Images & Videos
Universal Fixation Splint (Patented) Instructions & Downloads
Please login with your credentials to acces the downloads for Universal Fixation Splint (Patented)